1. The provider is bound not to supply personal data to a third party except for partners providing the payments, e. g., banks, companies issuing credit cards and so forth, but only when an actual payment transaction occurs. This data will be used solely for the provider's needs and are considered strictly confidential and protected against abuse.
2. The provider does not sell, lease or supply in any other way the user's data to a third party.
3. The provider supplies to other parties or the public summarized statistical information about customers, visitor rate and further associated data. But these statistics do not contain any information that would enable the identification of individual customers.
4. By filling in the form the user agrees with the accumulation and usage of information and their usage described in point 3.
The rules of data handling are described in this document.
5. The provider abides, by the rules and regulations about data protection of Slovakia.